Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catch Up...

I have really gotten behind in blogging since I've been home! To those of you that follow this, I am sorry! I will do better. My biggest problem is that if I'm going to do something, I want to do my best. So, I wait until I have the time to sit down & do my best, which usually consists of writing, reading, re-writing, reading again, & again, re-writing. I haven't had that much time, or have needed that time to do other things, so I've gotten behind. And once I get a little behind, I get WAY overwhelmed at the idea of catching up! So, from here on out I'm going to update as I have the time and not worry so much about it being perfect :) (I'll apologize in advance for any mistakes)

The past month that I've been home has been busy at times, slow other times, but overall productive! It has been so great to see everyone again and spend time with my family!

I have now finished my power point presentation for partnership development! Now, I need to start developing partnerships :) I have a couple speaking opportunities scheduled this month, but need to set up more. If you, or your church, or anyone else you know, would be interested in setting up a time to meet with me to discuss my ministry & how you can be a part of it, please, don't hesitate to contact me! Even if you don't feel like you can support me financially, I would love the opportunity to just share with you what God is doing in my life & where I'm headed!

Thank you all for reading my updates & following my journey :) Stay tuned for more updates SOON...

Serving Him,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment